Friday, August 23, 2013

Where did I go?!?! And check out what I have been doing!



It has been a long week. We have been so busy lately with getting the Esty stores going and all the upcoming shows and getting more stuff made for the shows.. its busy.. But I promise to get more blogs up! I wanted to show you guys some things that I have been working on. And you can find all of these on my Esty stores and I will post the links for every picture so you know where to go!



                    esty.com/marieelizabethcarter



                                                              esty.com/Spilledpaint


                                                        esty.com/people/Spilledpaint






                                                          esty.com/people/Spilledpaint



             

No comments:

Post a Comment