Friday, August 9, 2013

Mermaids kiss..Esty Store



I wanted to show you guys what I have been working on lately. With 3 Esty stores now, work is in a full go! I wanted to share some pictures of what I have on there and what I have been doing. This first picture is one of my favorites. I love these earrings. They are very light weight on the ears, and are Sterling Silver so if you have sensitive ears, it wont bother them. These beads are my lamp work. Embellished with matte, with Bella Donna Silver glass..


  The earrings bellow remind me of a fall disco ball. They sure are fun earrings. They can be worn all year round, but i personally think that these would make any fall outfit pop and perfect! These hooks are Rose Gold so they wont bug your ears. Witch makes any women happy. The chains are Copper chain, and they are 2 1/2 inches.





The Core in this lamp work bead is a clear core, with a purple and green dot. The hooks are Sterling Silver, so once again it wont bug your ears. These earrings look good with any hair color and fun to show off..these guys are 2 1/2 inches



  The earrings below were really fun to make. They are my lamp work beads, with a matte finish. The colors in there are mix Blues, Turquoise and Ivory. In between the glass beads are a Turquoise Bead.  These guys are 2 inches long.






One of my most complemented earrings are these guys. They are the perfect flower earrings. Light on the ears and the Stirling Silver really makes them happy. (yeah I know, say that a lot) lol. The beads are my lamp work, with pastel pink flowers and a hint of green. These puppys are 3 inches long.




I love my job, and that is my art, my creations, my dolls, and everything else I can come up with. I love the heat of the torch, the feel of fabric, the calming of spinning but not so much the smell of the dyeing ;-) My art of whatever I create is my life and that is all I do. I put so much love and detail into everything I make. I love coming up with new challenges and new ideas. Getting my hands dirty is the way to go. My shop is my mom and dads barn. I pretty much took it over, well mainly the bottom floor...for now.. That is where I create everything and do my classes.. Its my second home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment