Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Upcoming show



I have a busy weekend this week! This Saturday, in Waukesha, WIS I will have my booth up in the farmers market by the fire station. I'm very excited about this show because the last time I was there I met so many great and friendly people. Its a beautiful place and a great community. Plus also this weekend I will be shooting my very first Youtube video! My video is going to be about the story behind me and how I started my dolls and what they have become today. Its going to be a great, but fun busy weekend!
I'am going to be spending my time with friends and family then hitting the show bright and early.
I believe that the market opened at 8am but last time people showed up at 7am.
If you are in the area you should stop by and meet me in person and also get to see all the fun things that I will have for sale! Come and check it out, there are fun and very nice people that are there. Its about 2 hrs or so from Rockford, IL area, but the drive really isn't that bad. After this I Have a bunch of shows coming up very soon in the Rockford area. So Stay posted for that information!

No comments:

Post a Comment