Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting Started!!



      HELLO.. there! And welcome! My name is Marie and I'am the creator of Spilledpaint!   Here's the web site if you want to check it out, www.spilledpaint.com . You can also check my out on Esty at www.esty.com/people/spilledpaint  and make sure you check out my other store Mermaids kiss at www.esty.com/people/marieelizabethcarter ! On my Esty stores you will find Dolls, Nuno felted scarfs, scarfs, felting supplies, hand spoon art yarn, jewelry, lampwork, and beads! I'am working on another Esty store for my Up-cycled items like made over benches, my handmade sweater monsters, mixed media and redneck whine glasses!

   I made this blog to let you have sneak peaks into the shop and helpful tips and tricks for the craft and art lovers! I'm still getting used to this blog thing but give me time and sure enough it will get better! Now maybe I should tell you a little bite about myself!!



  Although I was born in Northwestern Illinois, I discovered and refined much of my craft today in the Panhandle of Florida. There, next to emerald waters and a cotton-candy skyline, I worked with local artist and craft-makers using torch, needle, and wheel to mold raw materials into beautiful crafts. I have been many places and have met some amazing people. I do nothing but what I love, my art. Its the only job I have. I have big dreams and I know I can do it! I just started this blog and soon even youtube! Next Ill be taking over the world..bahaha..lol jk


"Art is my life! I can never seem to get enough of it. No matter what the medium is, I love the smell of wet paint, the heat of the torch, feel of fibers while spinning, or the comfort from sewing." 

-- Marie E Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment