Thursday, August 1, 2013

Some doll pics

                                   

                                        I wanted to post some pictures of some of the dolls I make.





                               This doll above was made from a wedding dress. All my dolls are my own
                               pattern, I hand sew them. They have joints so you can move them and place
                         However you would like. They are made to last! I felt their shoes and hair.(And most
                                   of their dresses too) I had paint their eyes and glue their lashes on!




                          This doll is a great gift for someone who likes to cook! Shes the little miss baker,
                            with a removable apron and oven mitt, she also comes with a spoon. These are                                                                       just some of the many dolls I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment