Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Up Coming Show This Weekend


Hey there my blog viewers! I'm excited for this weekends show! The show is the 65th Greenwich Village Art Fair at the Rockford Art Museum! This 14th and 15th you should totally come and see us there! (of course if you are the Rockford, IL area.) The times are Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-5 on the grounds of Rockford Art Museum at Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. The tickets are $3 in advance or $5 at the gate. Children 12 and under are free. It is going to be a big so and I'am hoping for the best. It is so great though that I have my cousin Beth. She is such a big help with all the shows. I don't know how I could do the shows by myself. Thank you Thank you. I'am hoping that this show goes better then the last one we did. It was so hot and nasty out, it wasn't fun. We didn't do the greatest either but I'am sure it was because of the weather. 

Sorry for the lack of post but it has been very busy lately. Lots of shows coming up and seeing how its almost the holidays its definitely  going to be busy..well at lease I hope. Lots of new items are being added to my to do list. I wanted to play around with my sowing machine with all the fabric I have around I gotta do something with it! And what came out of it was just to awesome. 









I'am so excited about these! A lot of people loved them! It was really fun to make this one, the lace is from a old wedding dress : D Its so comfy, I love the sleeves and I even put a hood on it. I love love love these! I can't wait for winter to wear these because I hate wearing jackets.(Well I can wait lol) And these guys are definitely are warm enough. I have made more of these but this one is the only one that I have a picture of. This one is up on my Esty store. I belive that its in both SpilledPaint and my other one Mariestreasurechest.









No comments:

Post a Comment