Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'M IN NORTHWEST QUARTERLY!!!!!!!!


I cant believe it! But I'am in the NorthWest Quarterly! I'm so happy.. It was really great to get the phone call and to answer all her questions, I was really nervous, and when I got the magazine I was even more happier!! It was really great to read and see what they wrote and I loved it. My mom went a little crazy about me being in it..lol but that's my mom and I will always love her. I think I'am finally going to where I want to be. I really love doing my art, and that's all I want to do. It has been a long journey and I'am ready to share my art with everyone. I get told a lot at shows that My Dolls can become so much more. Like Anime figures, or cartoon figures for movies and shows in so many different ranges. I cant count how many people have told me that. It gets me very excited to hear that from people. And Believe me I'am working on it! 
We always have people coming in and loving all the dolls that they see. Big smiles and just in shock of the detail that I put into them... and no im not exaggerating with that either.. They really do!
That feeling is the greatest! It feels nice to have people come in and love your art, and tell you how talented I'am. Now trying to get big is the next step but its hard to know what step is the right one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment