Monday, September 30, 2013

This Fall Weather!!

 

   I'am falling in love with the weather right now! Fall is one of my favorite seasons, the colors, the weather and of course Halloween! I'am Excited about the new scarfs that will be out soon. Seeing how its fall weather, scarfs are coming back and I have so many new Ideas! This is the time that I cant keep scarfs in stock, So I'am coming up with a little bit of everything for everyone! Some will be Nuno Felted with different designs, my scarfs are hand dyed, 100% silk, with hand dyed wool that I felt together, to make a beautiful piece! Then I have some other silk scarfs that come in many, many colors..lol


We have some shows coming up so I know we got to get them scarfs made. But some other new items I have are some fall inspired jewelry and some new dolls!  To find some of my scarfs and dolls check them out at esty.com/shop/Spilledpaint  I wanted to post a couple of different pictures to give you ideas!

             












































No comments:

Post a Comment