Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tea anyone??


Do you want so tea??

This icky winter weather is getting annoying..I told it to go..bye bye..but of course..not listening...

Lately I have been in the barn working on my book..but when it starts to aggravate me, I need something else to go and work on..and I just didnt know what to do...theres always the same oh same oh..but I wanted something to make this winter seem not so boring..Then I found my teacups.. Before I knew it I was cutting them up..gluing, and busted out the treasure goodies.. and then this is what I came up with..

              

  I love them! And how fun they are! ..If you dont know..I love love love my tea cups! I have been collecting them since I dont know when..And now you can use them more then just drinking out of..

 So they are half of a tea cup, added to a lovely plate, which makes them useful in so many ways.

 You could use them in your office to add a more charming, loving touch..they can hold really anything..from pens, pencils, too your cell phone... BUT are also The prefect touch for the home..for some ideas, you can put them in the kitchen to hold keys, this and that small stuff..to the living/dinning room, too the bedroom, to the bathroom..they can hold soaps, razors, rings, earrings, necklaces..makeup, toothpaste, floss, tooth brushes..even incense for them stinky husbands or kids..you know what I mean.. : D  



They can hold plants also..so great for the inside of home and the outside as well..I can already see some all over the barn : D 


One of my favs and just loved how it turned out..I think my cousin Beth was going to run off with it LOL







They are just so great and add such that sweet touch. And I had to add all of the Marie touches to them, to make them really POP out with all the pretty treasure pieces.. to make one of a kind.. Either a way to treat yourself with a lovely piece of bohemian chic or pass it on as a gift they wont forget. Too the ones who love to collect plates..what do you think bout this plate?? I have so much fun making these..and I love everyone of them..


No comments:

Post a Comment